View all of your familiar Pilots Guide pages in sharp detail right on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. View any airport or page in the Guide, check weather and additional changes for that airport, or enter your own notes for future reference, all at the touch of your fingertip!
Our Pilots Guide App is a free download from the Apple App Store and comes with sample content so you can explore the various functions of the App before purchasing a Data Plan. The App runs on any iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or newer.
- Sharp, crystal clear display of your familiar Pilots Guide pages.
- View METAR and TAF weather data for your current location, or the airport you are viewing.
- List nearest airports; either nearest to your current location or nearest to the airport you are viewing.
- Automatic query of our Additional Changes database to display the latest information, updated daily.
- Add Bookmarks and your own notes to any page for future reference.
- On-page screen dimmer for easy viewing at night or in low-light without having to leave the App to adjust the brightness.
- Fully searchable by any word or text string.
- Add and remove highlights to any text in the Guide.
- Automatically or manually check for updates to download revised pages.
- Data Plans available for the Western U.S. Choose California, Northwest or Southwest, or any combination of the three regions.
- Data Plans are valid for use on one iPad AND one iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Data Plans are easily transferred to another like device.
- Includes comprehensive Users Guide and Help documents.
Seven Data Plans cover the eleven western States in the same regional coverage as our print version of Pilots Guide:
Data Plans are valid for a period of one year, beginning on the date the Data Plan is associated to the first device.
The same Data plan may be used on one iPad AND one iPhone/iPod touch.
Screen Shots: Click to open a larger view in new window...